Shiori is a Pinboard and Delicious OS X client that allows you to find and add bookmarks.Features:
- Search through all of your bookmarks quickly by entering a keyword. You can even use acronyms here to make things faster.
- Shiori learns your habits. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Configure global keyboard shortcuts to activate Shiori instantly.
- Shiori lets you add bookmarks by fetching the currently open URL from a web browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
- Tag recommendations are available from the popup. Open it by clicking the "+" button next to the tags field.
- Shiori lets you define URL rules to automatically mark a bookmark as private by default.
You can now edit bookmarks by activating new bookmark window on already bookmarked page
Prefix a search with "t" with trailing space character to perform tag only search
Prefix a search with "u" with trailing space character to perform URL only search
Improved tag search algorithm
Added support for "to read" flag (Pinboard). A bookmark will be marked as read as soon as you open it.